Friday, April 26, 2013

BIRTHDAY MONTH AT SEPHORA


On my recent trip to Sephora, I picked up a mini bottle of the Josie Maran Argan Oil for part of my best friend's birthday gift.  When I checked out, I received my birthday gift from being a SEPHORA Beauty Insider......and I'm so excited to try out the two new products.  



The first gift is the benefit They're Real! Mascara -- the bottle is quite compact, and the wand looks amazingly crisp.  I think this mascara will be the perfect fit for my purse!  


The second item in the birthday package is the benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter.  It functions almost like a lipstick and gives off a very light golden shimmer - the perfect color for highlighting the top of your cheekbones...and maybe even under the brow bone. 

I'm so happy with my surprise birthday gift..my birthday isn't until next month!! 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen wats up before! It looks really good! Let me know if you like it

    http://lovelyinlipstick.blogspot.com/
    http://lovelyinlipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete