Tuesday, April 16, 2013

DRUGSTORE HAUL

Went to the drugstore today...and picked up only a few things. It's exciting nonetheless.

The first thing I picked up was a Milani Lipliner in Haute Pink. I've used this lipliner so much that I needed to buy a second one. I never used eyeliner before, but of the several I have, this color and brand is my absolute favorite. The texture is so smooth, and the color is perfect. It's not too pink, buy it's bright enough to brighten up your face. The best part: the lipliner is only about $3-4 at the drugstore!

The second item I grabbed was the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose. The smell alone is reason enough to buy this! The lip butter is extremely smooth, and it has a light ice pink color - it's not 100% translucent. The lip butter lives up to it's name...it feels like butter on your lips. Definitely worth the $2 bucks or so it costs at the drugstore.

The last item I picked up was the Agadir Argan Oil Spritz Styling Finishing Spray. I picked this spray up after watching one of Jaclyn Hill's hair tutorials on YouTube. It made her hair extremely shiny after curling it, and I can't wait to try it out tomorrow. The small bottle was only about $7.

My Marie Claire magazine and my BIRCHBOX arrived in the mail today and I can't wait to open them both!


4 comments:

  1. I love those nivea lip butters!! And love reading magazines too even if they are just full of adverts ahha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! They make your lips so smooth!! Mmm me too...haha love the billions of pictures in them!!

      Delete
  2. I hope I can find those nivea lip butters. :( so hard to find. i'm not gonna stop searching for it! haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find them!! They're great!

      Delete