Friday, April 26, 2013

NYX GIRLS


I love going to little clothing stores -- not only for the amazingly trendy and cheap clothes, but for the NYX Cosmetics products!


Besides spending about $80 bucks on clothes, I decided to pick up three NYX Girls Nail Polishes.  I only have one NYX Girls nail polish (Lapis) and I absolutely love the color of it, and the fact that it did not chip!  The quality of the nail polish is divine -- and definitely worth more than the $1.99 that it costs.


I picked up three bottles - Bermuda Triangle, Lapis (just in case I run out), and Algae.  I guess I was feeling the blue/teal/purple spectrum this week.


Bermuda Triangle is more of an aqua blue.
Lapis is a light lavendar/blue color.
Algae is more of a green-tinted blue.

I'm currently wearing the Algae color on my nails and it has not disappointed!!


Do you have any NYX Girls Nail Polishes...and if so, which colors are your fav?

HAPPY SPRING!






No comments:

Post a Comment