Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SPRITZ

Today I tried out my new Agadir Argan Oil Spritz Finishing Styling Spray.

I am in love! I started with using a bit of my It's A 10 Leave-In Conditioner on my boring straight hair. 









I curled my hair in one-two inch sections with my 1" Conair curling iron. 

After finishing my whole head, I combed my fingers through the curls to help loosen them. I don't want to show up to work looking like Shirley Temple, people!



source: www.encoremag.com 


Yikes!! 

I then sprayed the Agadir Spritz over my curls and combed through them with my fingers again.






Oh. My. Goodness. The spray smells so pure and isn't too fragrant. It left my hair nice and shiny, but not greasy (greasy hair is never a good look). I also have noticed throughout the day that I prefer this spray much more over hairspray. Main reason: my hair isn't crunchy!! And I can still comb my fingers through it without tearing out clumps of my hair!


Overall, I highly recommend this product...for goodness sakes it's only about $7 at the CVS drugstores! I'm so glad I watched Jaclyn Hill's YouTube hair tutorial where she recommended it. (Check out her videos at www.youtube.com/jaclynhill1)  


It is a must-buy!


10 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous! This spray sounds lovely :) and a great alternative to hair spray, crunchy hair is never good!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet!! Thank you! Yes -- I'd say it's a perfect alternative to hairspray. I hate it when my hand gets stuck in my hair because of crunchy hairspray.

      Delete
  2. Wow your hair looks fab! I love it :) I agree crunchy hair isn't a good look hehe! Or sticky hands :( xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair, it looks really gorgeous and is a lovely colour


    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much...you made my day!

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks gorgeous! It really suits you! The spritz spray sound brilliant! I've heard so many good things about it's a 10 products. Brilliant post, followed via bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet!! Thank you! I agree about the It's a 10 Products...I heard about them everywhere and finally caved in -- it's definitely worth it. It's actually a great detangler after a shower too!

      Delete
  5. Your hair is stunning - going to track down that iron now!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you thank you. So kind! xoxo

      Delete