Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BIRTHDAY & TARGET HAUL


I turned 24 yesterday....aka I'm old now!  I also made a quick trip to Target and picked up a couple of makeup items.

I picked up a Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in Rossetto 103, which is a rose pink, but the finish is matte.

I was all about Rimmel London yesterday, since I also picked up their  Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight 642, and the ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick in Blackmail.  I chose the Nude Delight lipstick after seeing Nicole Guerriero use it in a YouTube video recently...and it is divine! It is a great nude that doesn't make your lips look dead!

The last item I bought was the Wet n' Wild Walking on Eggshells Eyeshadow Palette.  I have heard so much about that palette and it was FINALLY in stock at my Target.  I used it this morning and the shadows are extremely pigmented, but quite shimmery.  Great for such a cheap product (About $3 at Target).





Then from my birthday, I got my VERY FIRST MAC MAKEUP BRUSH!!! I know, I know -- it took me about 10 years to finally get a MAC brush...and it was a gift at that!  I got the MAC 187 Duo Fibre Face Brush, the MAC Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate, an EOS Balm in Summer Fruit, as well as the Vera Wang Princess Roll-on Perfume.  Lastly, I got a Bath & Body Works candle in the scent First Bloom......it is so floral and gives off such a great scent that can transform a room.  I also got the hand cream in the scent First Bloom.

Swiss Chocolate is the perfect soft brown matte eyeshadow, and is great for the crease/outer corner to add some definition to your eyes.

My sisters know what I love...makeup, and floral scents!



2 comments: