Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MINI HAUL

I made a quick trip to the beauty aisle tonight..and I picked up a couple of goodies.

The first thing I bought was the Maybelline New York Color Whisper in the shade A Plum Prospect. I already have a few of the Color Whispers (my favorite is Cherry on Top) and I wanted to try a shade that was a bit more pigmented, as opposed to just a very light shimmer/almost transparent like a couple of the other shades are (Coral Ambition).



I absolutely love the pink/purple/rose shade of A Plum Prospect. It is the perfect color to bring in your purse and reapply all day. It gives off a nice stain on your lips as well!

The second product I picked up was the REVLON COLORSTAY WHIPPED Creme Makeup. I have seen this next product in a lot of my favorite YouTube guru's monthly favorites videos lately, so I have been intrigued. It is so creamy and VERY blend-able....as all foundations should be!











The last thing I bought was the Silver Linings Playbook DVD! I saw this movie in the theaters, and I've been waiting for it to come on to DVD because I liked it south. Bradley Cooper, and Jennifer Lawrence especially, are such great actors in this movie. It is unreal! The perfect romantic comedy drama collaboration!

No comments:

Post a Comment