Friday, May 31, 2013

WEDDING ON CATALINA

Last weekend, my old coworker and her fiance got married at the Catalina Country Club on Catalina Island (Avalon).  It was my first time on a boat and my first time to Catalina.  The weather, the wedding, and the weekend was absolutely perfect.

Here are a few pictures from my weekend on Catalina.























Shrimp and Chips from El Galleon!






I got my dress from Forever 21 the day before!  Talk about last minute! 

The view from the Catalina Country Club

My other two coworkers!

The simple, but gorgeous bouquets



The beautiful centerpieces...succulents! 
The courtyard where the wedding and reception took place!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They chose the perfect weekend and a great location!! :)

      Delete
  2. Great photographs, it looks like an amazing place! :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing a Blog Giveaway if you are interested :)

    http://girlaboutchelts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/gac-giveaway_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone looks gorgeous and this looks like bliss! What a lovely setting for a wedding, so romantic

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such the perfect location for a wedding!!!

      Delete
  5. Looks likes a LOVELY wedding! Your dress is fabulous. I have a wedding to go to soon and I have a feeling I'm gunna be buying last minute like you did. Haha. Forever 21 always comes through!
    I just started following you on bloglovin. I'd love if you'd check out my blog and consider following back!
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I hope you find a dress...HAHA you're right. Forever 21 always pulls through when you need it to.

      Thank you for the follow -- I just followed you as well! :))

      Delete
  6. Awww you look beautiful Patch, seriously stunning. I LOVE these photo's, looks like they had the lovely wedding ceremony xx


    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much!!!! It was beautiful!

      Delete
  7. Ahh thank you for the amazing photos lovely! It looks like you had a fab time and the wedding seems amazing! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Haha and they were only taken with my iPhone. I can't wait to get a nice camera!

      Delete