Friday, June 28, 2013

A DAY OFF


This is just going to be a short and sweet post.
Last Friday, I took the day off of work.....just because.  I actually have a lot of vacation hours saved up, so might as well, right?!  

This is what my day looks like when I take the day off: shopping, eating, drinking, reading magazines, taking pictures, and sitting in the sun with my dog while I am browsing Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!

xx

On a sad note....I lost those Vogue Sunglasses as of yesterday morning.  They were the only pair that I spent over $100 on......I usually buy cheaper sunglasses from Nordstrom, and have received one pair of Ray Bans from my sister as a gift.  I am so bummed out.  I'm not one to lose my keys or phone or wallet every other day.  I always know where everything is. Until today.  So sad I lost my favorite pair of sunnies :'(

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter
If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, leave me a comment or a tweet letting me know...so I can follow you back :)

18 comments:

  1. I always loose my sunglasses or break than. I wanted to crazy expensive ones this year but i talked myself out of it (which was hard) but i doubt they would have lasted the week!

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's such a bummer! Hahaha our important items need leashes on them!

      Delete
  2. I can never bring myself to get a pair of classic raybans because i know the more I spend on sunglasses, the faster I'm going to lose them. It's not even funny anymore. Have a great weekend! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww man! Hahah yeah same here...that's definitely the con of buying expensive ones. The horror!

      Delete
  3. Aww! Losing things sucks because you get so frustrated thinking about where you left it. Yum, I love Chick-fil-a! :)

    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does!! Such a weird feeling...it's like I'm missing something all day every day!
      Mmmmmmmm yes....so delicious! The chicken sandwiches and the lemonade!

      Delete
  4. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you....that makes me so happy :)

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry you lost your sunglasses! I think that's the reason why I don't like to buy expensive things, although I'm also very sad when I lose things that were very cheap.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog by the way. I love your blog!

    Love,
    Sofie
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Thank you!! I was so bummed out!
      Hahaha right?! Losing anything (cheap or expensive) is such a bad feeling.

      Aww you're welcome :) And THANK YOU!

      Delete
  6. Aww,sorry about your sunglasses x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love taking random days of work just because! Its such a shame you lost your sunglasses, its always worse when its something you love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! So fun, right?! It's quite terrible :(

      Delete
  8. So gutted for you, with the glasses! That's such a nightmare :( although your day off sounds like perfection, and one I'd do the exact same one :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :( It's a terrible feeling. I actually went to the store today to replace them, since I know they won't be in season for long.
      Hehehe I tried to make good use of it :)

      Delete
  9. Awe I'm so sorry about your sunnies! That's terrible!

    Hope you have a better day!

    xoxo, Aman | coffee chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thank you so much, Aman :)

      Delete