Thursday, June 13, 2013

ALL ABOUT HAIR


I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with keeping my hair nice and soft...especially when the heat starts taking over in the Summertime.

These 4 products are my favorite hair products to use....as of lately.

(1) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner 
This deep conditioner is pretty self explanatory.  I usually do my normal shampooing, use this conditioner, leave it on for 3 minutes while I shave my legs, and rinse it out with hot water, then with warm water.  It leaves my hair so silky smooth and the best part is that it is less than $3 dollars at Target!!! 

(2) Suave Dry Shampoo Spray
If you're like me, you don't like washing your hair every single day.  Washing your hair daily is not only bad for your hair, but it's time consuming! (Especially for those of us with longer hair).  It's good to let your natural oils do their magic.  The Suave Dry Shampoo is great for the days in between washing your hair -- I've never had trouble with the nozzle breaking off (like other brands), and it does the job well.  It's only about $3 dollars at Target.

(3) It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
This leave-in conditioner is perfect for use right after your shower.  It's great for detangling and it also smells pretty good...that's always a plus.  It's a more expensive product at around $18 at Target.

(4) Agadir Argan Oil Spritz Styling Finishing Spray
I've blogged about this product before, but I have to say it's still one of my favorites.  It's that good!  I first heard about this spray from watching a Jaclyn Hill YouTube video. I use it after curling my hair for a nice scent --- Argan Oil smells so good -- and also for helping my curls stay all day.  It's available at CVS for around $7.


What are some of your favorite hair products to use?!

10 comments:

  1. I love that Aussie stuff, I use it in my hair all the time. I've heard great things about it's a 10, I just never feel like forking up the cash, maybe I just need to bite the bullet and purchase it!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing, right?! And so cheap!!

      Aw....I definitely think the It's a 10 product is worth the money...at least once :)

      Delete
  2. That leave in product is amazing!

    detoxanddisarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Miracle its a 10 product... but it's not available in the UK so I'm trying to make it last haha x

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww......must.make.it.last! Haha

      Delete
  4. I wish I could find some of the products like those in Bangkok <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww :( Hopefully some of them are available to ship online to you!

      Delete