Friday, June 14, 2013

ALL ABOUT SILVER


If you ask me, Forever 21 is the best store to go to for inexpensive jewelry.  If you don't mind coating your rings with clear nail polish (to avoid having your fingers turn green), it's worth the trip!

I picked up a few rings and a pair of earrings at Forever 21 today, so I thought I'd share!

I guess I was all about silver when I went shopping.  I chose triangle studs, two heart rings, and a larger swallow ring.

I got all four of the pieces for less than $10 dollars!  When rings are priced at $1.80 or $2.80, you can't go wrong.

***

TIP: I always coat my cheap Forever 21 rings with one layer of clear nail polish after purchasing them.  Just let it dry, and you won't get green/blue fingers!


*** Thanks for the cheap jewelry, Forever 21!!

10 comments:

  1. i love the little heart :) I need to go to forever21 more often lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cute?! :)
      Yes...such cheap jewelry!

      Delete
  2. What a great tip! I wish I have a forever 21 near me, it has some great bargains

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I wish there were one closer to you! They really do have great finds....usually!

      Delete
  3. Ooh I will def try that nail polish tip! Hate when my fingers go green haha
    Aoife xx
    http://passtheteacup.blogspot.ie/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nail polish is amazing. I am definitely going to try this out the next time I get some rings from Forever 21! Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Forever 21 has amazing jewelry and you can't beat the prices! :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete