Wednesday, June 12, 2013

CLOTHING HAUL


I did a bit of shopping.....Okay....I did a lot of shopping.

In Southern California, there are three really awesome stores:  Ross, Marshalls, and TJ Maxx.  All three of those stores sell great clothing, shoes, purses, etc. -- and even brand names -- for great prices.  You must be in the mood to stop and dig at these places.  They're usually a hit or miss.

And when I went to Marshall's the other day.....it was a HIT!













I ended up buying a black mesh tank top with great cut-outs on the back.

I bought that beige lace peplum top - that can be paired over a white or black tank top.....super cute and airy for the Summer!

I also bought my very first crop top! I chose a floral crop top.  I plan on wearing it with my high-waisted black pants.  I always think it's best to wear a crop top with high-waisted anything...it's more lady-like :)

The last two items I purchased were a black cotton/leather peplum top...perfect for pairing with some blue or black jeans on a night out at a bar.  And also a nice bright chiffon 3-quarter sleeve blouse with a nice silver stud detail on the collar.

Hope you liked my first Marshall's clothing haul!

11 comments:

  1. love the first top! I wish more american clothes stores would come to the UK!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I wish that for you! Marshall's is amazing when you go on a good day :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! I love that blue top in the first picture, and that teal blouse is gorgeous! You got some lovely pieces! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I found TOO many things :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. YAY!!! Thank you! I thought it was nice and colorful!

      Delete
  4. lovely purchases :)

    don't forget to visit my blog <3
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever thought about making YouTube videos? You'd be perf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are so sweet!! I've secretly thought about it, but ah! I don't know!! :)
      <3 Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh you should soooooo do it. (Btw thanks for following me on insta, kinda made my life)

      Delete