Tuesday, June 18, 2013

FATHER'S DAY FEAST

Okay....who doesn't look to look at pictures of food?!

My mom cooked yet another feast for my family....and this time it was for Father's Day!

We celebrated with some spinach dip and hawaiian bread to start.

Then for the main course, we had some garlic bread, a Caesar salad, and spaghetti.  Every single bite was mouth watering and full of flavor.  I always love it when my mom makes spaghetti...mostly because it's my Grandma's recipe.  My grandma was such a good cook -- I miss her so much!






What did you all eat for Father's Day?!


4 comments:

  1. All this food looks so tasty! Making me hungry haha

    Thanks for stopping by my blog by the way! Just started following yours :)

    Ria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...I can't look at the pictures anymore!! They're making me hungry too haha!

      And no problem....thank YOU!!! <3

      Delete