Monday, June 24, 2013

FAVORITE E.L.F. PRODUCTS


I am a big fan of e.l.f. Cosmetics -- Eyes Lips Face

Not only are the products extremely inexpensive, but they are staples in my everyday makeup routine!

The product prices are amazing.  The general line of products are usually priced at $1.  The "Studio" items are usually the $3 ones.  And larger studio items are the $6 ones.  In my mind, that is a steal!  I usually get my e.l.f. products on their website, www.eyeslipsface.com, or at my favorite place, Target.

Here are my absolute favorite e.l.f products -- I use most of them every single day. 


Studio Blush in Pink Passion, $3
This is a nice bright pink -- it goes on lighter than expected, but it adds the perfect hot pink to your face.  It's a great look to wear if you want that sweet, light, summery pink shade.


Studio Lotion Wipes in Milk & Honey, $3
(Cucumber & Melon is my other favorite)
These lotion wipes are the best invention!  I can be quite lazy sometimes, and I don't want to leave the house in shorts or a dress with dry legs.  I don't always have time to slater lotion or body butter all over my legs when I'm on the go......so lotion wipes are the perfect solution!!  They are very refreshing and so quick to just rub on your legs/arms and go!  The scents from these wipes are amazing, but not overpowering.


Studio Eyebrow Kit in Dark, $3
This eyebrow kit comes with a creamy dark brown, and a brown powder.  I use the dark brown powder to fill in my eyebrows every day.....it never disappoints.  The product is very simple...no explanation necessary :)



Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia, $3
This is by far my FAVORITE of my favorites. I've been using it for YEARS if that says anything.  I continue to grab this $3 duo time after time.  I actually use this kit for the bronzer -- to contour my cheeks, and add definition and a bronzy look to my face.  The bronzer goes on so smoothly.  It is a beautiful bronze with a touch of  shimmer.  I know some people aren't fans of shimmery bronzers, but you seriously can't notice the shimmer in this bronzer.....which is a good thing!   It is seriously so worth the $3.....I would pay $30 for this amazing product.  I highly recommend it to everyone.  If you had to choose one cheap drugstore makeup product for life, I would choose this one.  It's that good! 


Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Black, $1
My last favorite would have to be the black liquid eyeliner.  I have tried high-end liquid liners, but I still go back to this $1 eyeliner.  You can get such a steady, precise line with the applicator brush.  The eyeliner does not smudge at all, which is great not to worry about throughout the day.  It's a simple eyeliner that works better than any other that I've tried.

I hope you enjoyed this type of post....let me know if you'd like me to do more like this.  And a big thank you to anyone reading this :)

xx

Have you tried any e.l.f. products?! If so, which are your favorites?


Follow me on Bloglovin


19 comments:

  1. oh. my. god. you literally cannot BEAT those prices! i need to hunt down that liquid eyeliner- i love how thin that brush is!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!! SO CHEAP!!!
      They're all definitely worth it. The eyeliner is amazing!!!! No complaints about it!

      Delete
  2. I have that black eyeliner and I think it is THE best eyeliner I've ever used! It definitely worth more than what it cost!! xx

    Grace | Grace of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I'm not the only one! Haha
      Totally agree <3

      Delete
  3. I really really want their eyebrow kit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Nice brown shades for brunettes :)

      Delete
  4. Their products are definitely hit or miss for me, some of them are great but others not so much. I love their lip products though :D

    I invite you to have a look at a new section on my blog: Shop My Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww they are. I really want to try out more of their lip products! Thanks for reminding me :)

      Delete
  5. I love their products, and I need to try some of those you've just showed.
    Have you tried the cream eye-liner and the lip products from them? :)

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I have.....I love their eyeliners, but haven't tried too many of their lip products.
      Worth a try?

      Delete
  6. I love elf products! Their shimmering facial whips, brushes and blushes are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Yes and Yes!!!
      Too many amazing products to resist!

      Delete
  7. I've never heard about this brand before! I want that "Blush & Bronzing powder"! Looks amazing! :)

    ♥Katie
    dreamouutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww well welcome to ELF! I highly highly recommend that product!

      Delete
  8. I love E.L.F products! So affordable and they work great!

    http://justjenniferj.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're quite amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  9. I haven't tried E.L.F cosmetics before, but that blush looks really pretty! Great for summer!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you definitely should!! Some of their key products are so worth it and I literally use them every single day!!
      It is!! It looks even better on!

      Delete
  10. Very helpful! I haven't tried any Elf products yet, but I really do want to pick some up! :)

    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete