Saturday, June 22, 2013

FAVORITE MAGAZINES



I'm addicted to magazines.

Admitting it is the first step.....so they say.

For as long as I can remember, I have been picking up magazines at the grocery store with my mom, subscribing to Teen People, then Teen Vogue.  The list goes on.

I just wanted to share some of my favorite magazine subscriptions with you!

ELLE
Glamour
Allure
Cosmopolitan
Marie Claire
Us Weekly

Elle, Marie Claire, and Glamour Magazine are great for getting quick fashion ideas.

Allure is great for makuep, hair, and skin care product recommendations.

Cosmopolitan is great for relationship and women advice ;)

Yes.....I subscribe to Us Weekly -- it's my guilty pleasure! I watch too many reality shows NOT to keep up with these types of magazines

xx

What are your favorites?! 


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

10 comments:

  1. Have to buy me some magazines now! :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! I love Elle magazine - it's always so good! You should also check out 'Company' it's a really good one too. Lovely blog by the way! :)
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno|Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no problem!! I'm happy to do it!
      Oh really?! Thank you so much for the recommendation and for the compliment. You are too sweet!

      Delete
  3. I like Cosmopolitan too :) I also like it when they have free sample and stuff in magazines haha! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my latest post if you are interested in taking part :)xx

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a fun magazine to read!! Ahhhhh me too!! Awesome thank you!

      Delete
  4. Definitely need more magazines! But I mostly read Teen Vogue!

    bluegem14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I love Teen Vogue too! Even though I'm not a "teen" anymore :(
      Boo for being old now :'(

      Delete
  5. I love Vogue, Ele, Glamour, Harper'S And Cosmopolita!

    Http://styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete