Saturday, June 29, 2013

FOREVER 21 JEWELRY HAUL....RINGS



Jewelry haul!!
I went to Forever 21 the other day....and stocked up on some of my favorite accessories -- RINGS!!  Forever 21 is the perfect store to find trendy rings for an affordable price.  I had a gift card from my birthday to use..and I used it all on rings!

I just wanted to share some of the jewelry that I picked up.  I was so glad to see that they finally started to carry midi rings!!  I bought the cross, lightning bolt, hexagon midi rings in gold and silver....and I bought two of each.  

I decided to buy double of all of the midi rings because I have noticed that Forever 21 jewelry doesn't always stay stocked for a long time.  Different locations tend to have different items, they're not always online, and when you see it in the store, it might be gone from that store the next day!  Hence the buying double of everything I loved :)















I really liked this last gold ring...it's sort of a staggered set of wings.  

xx

Have you seen any good websites to buy cheap trendy jewelry on? If so, leave me a comment so I can check out their online store!

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter
If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, leave me a comment or a tweet letting me know...so I can follow you back :)

30 comments:

  1. I like the 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 6th rings! I think it's great how you can get such cute, yet affordable rings! Brandy Melville has very cute, yet affordable rings, however you will probably have to pay for shipping unless you have a store near you.

    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy! All the gold ones haha! Ooh I've never even thought about going to Brandy Melville for rings....I have seen so many good things of theirs online. Thank you so much for the recommendation!

      Delete
  2. Wow I love them all! Now I wanna go out and buy some rings! I love that forever 21 is an affordable place for trendy items too!

    xoxo, Aman | coffee chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooooo thank you!! It's definitely the perfect place for those items :)
      Hooray for shopping!

      Delete
  3. those rings are gorgeous! i love forever 21's jewellery, i've got sooo many of their necklaces!

    xx

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! ove Forever 21!!
      OOoooh jealous!

      Delete
  4. So many wonderful jewelery, for any occasion! Thanks for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm excited to wear them all!

      Delete
  5. I love the stack rings/midi rings! Forever 21 is definitely the place to go for cheap cute jewelry! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!! I'm so excited they have the midi rings now :)

      Delete
  6. I usually visit Etsy, if you look hard enough you can find really cute (and unique!) pieces for not too much! Love going to Forever 21, as well though! Love all your purchases!

    xo Emily | Honey Loaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OooOoh that's right!! I always forget about Etsy...thank you!!
      :)

      Delete
  7. I to love the Wings :) You have great taste in jewelry! xx

    Amyloo | http://amyloosworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! Aren't they adorable? I love the brushed gold color

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous rings! Don't know which one I like best!

    bluegem14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These rings are so cute, and I agree, I really love the ring with the wings! (Haha it rhymes!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yayyy I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  10. Pretty rings, the one with the heart is the best! :)

    NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      I wore that one yesterday! :)

      Delete
  11. Such pretty rings! I wish we had Forever 21 in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashlea!! :)
      Awwww I didn't know Australia doesn't have Forever 21...darn!

      Delete
  12. Wow I love them all! they're so so gorgeous ♥
    We don't have forever21 here in France, so I have to order stuff online, but their jewels are a must!

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you don't?! Well that's good that you can at least order online!
      I want to visit France!

      Delete
  13. I LOVE shopping at Forever 21, especially for jewelry! Your rings are so pretty :)
    I really like your blog :D
    Maybe we can follow each other? Let me know!
    http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It's addicting!!
      Thank youuuu

      Delete
  14. You can never have too many rings i say!
    I never go in a Forever 21 as the nearest one to me is about 40 miles away. I'm missing out!
    Great collection Beauty.

    -Jade x
    gracious-silhouettes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete