Sunday, June 16, 2013

FRESH FLOWERS




I absolutely love having fresh flowers all around the house...in the kitchen, my room, my desk, the bathroom, everywhere!  They add so much color and an amazing fragrance to any room.  And they add a touch of daintiness everywhere.  Fresh flowers make me so happy! 

I stopped at Trader Joe's and picked up two boquets of flowers....only $3.99 each!

I always go to Trader Joe's because they have the best selection...and usually the best prices for flowers.  I like to mix and match the flowers, put them in mason jars with raffia, old root beer bottles, old 7up bottles....anything! 

Here's my DIY Project :)









8 comments:

  1. Pretty - love the mason jar vase :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little flower jars. I have some brown twine and jam jars lying around......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hmmm....I think you might just have to make some! :)

      Delete
  3. I love getting pretty jars and glass bottles to display things. If you like to eat at Wagamama then I suggest ordering some Coke as they give it in the old school glass bottles. Once you've finished your drink, make sure there is none left inside and pop into your bag to wash out and re-use :) looks so cute.

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never even heard of Wagamama....but if they have real Coke bottles, I like it already!!!
      LOVE that idea!!

      :)

      Delete