Tuesday, June 11, 2013

TRADER JOE'S HAUL....COOKIES & BEAUTY





































Here are just two of my favorite products that I picked up at Trader Joe's today.

I wanted to try out a new dessert....since I feel like you can never go wrong with desserts from Trader Joe's.  I picked up the Trader Joe's Brand Lemon Crisp Cookies.....and let me tell you.  They are addicting!  I have been home for about 4 hours and I think I've eaten half of the bin!  They are almost like a light shortbread cookie, with a hint of lemon, and a dainty chocolate drizzle. And best of all...the whole bin is only $3.49.

They are divine!!


The second item I chose was the Trader Joe's Brand Coconut Body Butter.  I first heard of this body butter from a friend, then I saw Nikki Phillippi's YouTube video about the best body products to purchase at Trader Joe's.  Wow -- this product does not disappoint!  The smell alone is to die for!  I...funny enough...don't like coconuts.  BUT this body butter smells amazing! It smells like you could eat it! But the scent isn't too strong or overpowering for a body butter.  The texture is completely smooth and it literally goes on like butter.  It's a must buy for only $4.99.

Hope you enjoyed my mini Trader Joe's Haul!

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing, I wish we had Trader Joe's in the UK! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! You're missing out!! You'll just have to stop by a Trader Joe's when you come to the states!

      Delete