Wednesday, July 17, 2013

13 PERSONAL QUESTIONS TAG

Thank you to Carrieanne and Lisa from the cute blog called "Beauties Unlocked" for tagging me in this post.  Check out their blog (full of makeup, nails, skincare, and more) and follow them on Bloglovin!

I've never done a "TAG" blog post before, but there's always a first for everything.  I hope you guys enjoy this  :)


What do you order at Starbucks?
I like to change it up! If the sun is out, I'll get a Venti Black Tea Lemonade...sweetened of course (I'm drinking one as I type).  I also love the Iced Caramel Macchiatos with extra caramel drizzle and no whipped cream.  Or the Caramel Frappuccino with no whipped cream.  Can you tell I like caramel?

If it's cooler, I'll usually get a Hot Caramel Macchiato or a Hot Chocolate.  Mmmmm Starbucks.  I'm sure all of you that follow me on Twitter and Instagram know that I love Starbucks like no other.


What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
High-waisted black pants/leggings. I think high-waited pants are so flattering and they can easily be paired with everything. Oh...and they're so comfy!

What's one thing people don't know about you?
Although I LOVE makeup now...at the school I went to (Kindergarten through 8th Grade), we weren't allowed to wear ANY makeup.  When I graduated 8th grade and was going to begin High School, my sister got me a little makeup bag full of the essentials...and I only more recently began getting really into it (10 years later).  I applaud everyone who can pull off a no-makeup look every day, but I honestly enjoy putting on makeup every day, so might as well!  

What's one thing you want to do before you die?
I want to travel.  I live in California and have only traveled to Hawaii (when I was 6 years old) and Las Vegas, NV (not considered traveling in my mind).  If I had enough money to travel, I would love to go to New York, Italy, France, England, Greece, Ireland, Canada, and Australia....to name a few.


What's one food you cant live without?
Ranch.  Preferably french fries and ranch!

What's one quote you live by?
When all else fails, take a nap


What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
I love learning about new products...whether they are makeup, hair, food, or skincare products. I am a huge fan of photography, so I especially love blogs that have amazing photos -- especially those food blogs! I like to know about other products before purchasing them, know about restaurants before visiting them, and it's always fun to see blogs of people that live all over the world.  I really like connecting with other bloggers throughout the world....hopefully I'd be able to visit some of those places one day!

The thing I dislike is the unnecessary comments...the "spam." If you're going to post a one-word comment like "nice" and leave a million links, I'd rather not have the comment at all.  Or the ones that are "I'll follow you if you follow me."  I'd rather have followers who genuinely enjoy reading my blog...instead of those looking for numbers :(

What's your number 1 song on iTunes/iPod?
Ooh this is a tough one!  My favorite this week is:
Redneck Crazy - Tyler Farr

What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
I'm all over the place! A little girly, a bit trendy, sometimes preppy, sometimes casual chic. My style is too hard to describe!

Favorite Number?
My favorite number has to be 26....I hate odd numbers.


Two hobbies?
Eating and shopping.  Yep.  I said it.  I love eating -- I'm a true foodie.  And I can shop for hours on end! If I were rich, I'd shop every day all day.  Even online shopping/browsing makes me happy :) Oh and I love to bake! And I LOVE photography.  Haha that wasn't two.  Oh well.

Two pet peeves?
In the classroom with a white-board, I hate it when the teacher or professor erases the white board and leaves one little dot or line. I just want to get out of my seat and erase it for them haha.

Another pet peeve that I can think of is when people post a vague Facebook status...the kind where you know they're just waiting for someone to ask "what's wrong" "what happened?" "are you okay?"  They're usually a cry for attention...crazy!










Source: www.someecards.com

































Your guilty pleasure?
Reality TV, magazines, Pinterest, and food.  
I love food. Did I mention that already?


I tag...
Sarah from Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous
Katie from Katie's World
Addicted to OPI
Julie from Street Lily
I also tag everyone reading this!! Let me know if you've done this tag...I'd love to check it out!


That's all of the questions! I hope you enjoyed this random personal post.

Don't forget to follow me on my other social media
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter



45 comments:

  1. I love ranch, however I haven't tried ranch and fries ... perhaps I should!

    Kim elegance&beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YOU NEED TO DIP YOUR FRENCH FRIES IN RANCH.
      Life changing!
      HAHAHA

      Delete
  2. love this tag!! I loved the quote "When all else fails, take a nap" haha love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe it's the perfect quote for life!
      Aww so sweet...thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love Starbucks! one of my favourite places in the world, it's like my second home haha I've never tried Tea Lemonade!
    I love high-waisted pants, I need to buy a new ones!
    never heard about that quote before, but I like it "when all else fails, take a nap"!

    love this tag!

    dreamouutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite the amazing place! Hahahaha your second home! Ooh try the black tea lemonade. It's amazing!

      Thank you Katie!! <3 Time to go nap :)

      Delete
  4. Love it! French fries and ranch are a couple of my faves too :) And shopping and food! And all I want to do with my life is travel!!
    Thanks for sharing! This was fun to read.
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm that sounds so good right now!!
      Hahahaha shopping, food, and traveling. That would be a perfect life!
      Thank youuu <3

      Delete
  5. where are your favorite high-waisted black pants from? i am looking for some but can't really find any i like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from this tiny clothing store called J Trendy. The brand is "milkyway" -- it's a super small place, and they always have random brands :/

      Delete
  6. Where there is a will, there is a way. Put a little money aside every month for travel. Travelling is so important for the soul.
    This was a fun read!

    erinbulger.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it :) Thank you for the advice...I definitely think traveling can be life changing. I will need to set aside a mason jar of cash!

      Delete
  7. I did this tag and I mentioned your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! I'm going to check it out right now, Annie!!
      Thanks for doing it!

      Delete
  8. great post, love getting to know the blogger!
    and so agree about the french fries and ranch.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      It's THE best combination, right?!

      Delete
  9. New follower here so I liked reading this to get to know you better. I HATE when someone leaves a line on the whiteboard too! OMG drives me nuts.
    <3

    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog OR But First Coffee on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yayyyyyyy!!! So excited! Thank you for following!
      UGH it is every OCD girl's nightmare, right?!!

      Delete
  10. Great post and lovely blog!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xoxo
    gleamingspire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you!
      I don't think you read my pet peeves....

      Delete
  11. Like posts like this, getting to know more about the lady behind the blog :)

    Oh gosh, yes! How annoying are those FB statuses! Why can't some folk keep their crap off the internet?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! It's always nice to find out a bit more about bloggers :)
      Hahahhaa I know!!! Get it together, people!

      Delete
  12. you are funny :D

    Invite you to join my giveawayImomoi giveaway I hope you will join

    ~✿~Visit my blogs here~✿~
    Luch Luch Craft Blog
    Toko Luch Luch Craft

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahaha when all else fails nap, i love it!! and starbucks is delicious I like to switch it up too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahha naps conquer all!!!
      Mmmm Starbucks sounds good right about now

      Delete
  14. Thank you for tagging me! I will do it in the morning :)

    I loved reading this and feel the same about those obnoxious fb statuses and the "follow for a follow" bs comments. Super annoying!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're welcome!! <3
      Aren't they the worst?! Hahha too annoying!

      Delete
  15. What a cool post idea, also LOL at that pic!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun trying to think of answers for this one! Hahhaha ;)

      Delete
  16. Thank you for tagging me :) I shall have a think about my answers and upload my post tomorrow :) xx

    Katie xx
    http://katiesworld13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!!! :)))
      YAY! Hahaha it's quite fun to fill out!

      Delete
  17. Thanks for the tag! I love that e-card pic lol that's a pet peeve of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!!! Hahaha right?! So annoying..

      Delete
  18. Lol, you're so funny! We're so much alike. I love ranch (and french fries!), hate when teachers/professors leave one marker mark on the white board, and I'm really good at napping.
    Liz
    http://www.liz-makes.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha your pet peeves are exactly the same as mine! I also can't stand when people leave doors slightly ajar. Either open it or close it! Lovely blog by the way, I love the way you write. Bit of an odd thing to say, but I'm throwing it out there anyway! xx

    Sarah
    Squares - Bookworm and Beauty Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete
  20. i actually can't stand ranch! if there was one food i wouldnt eat, ranch would be it! i live in california too and i go to vegas every year so i don't consider it legit traveling haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw i also tagged you to do the 7 deadly sins of beauty tag so it'd be awesome if you could check it out and do it too :)
      http://heyitsemily25.blogspot.com/2013/07/im-back-seven-deadly-sins-of-beauty.html

      Delete
  21. Love these questions for this tag.. <3 I might do this one on my blog :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're perfect, huh!! Ooh yes! Do it!

      Delete
  22. I love reading more personal posts like this! Thinking of doing something similar on my blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww good!!! You totally should...it's nice to change it up once in a while!

      Delete
  23. I love the Iced Caramel Macchiato too! I don't usually drink soy milk, but if you get it with soy it makes it creamier and almost like a milkshake (:

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY another Caramel addict haha. And OMG thank you so much for that suggestion!! I'll have to try that tomorrow!!!

      Delete