Monday, July 1, 2013

FAVORITE SUMMER SCENTS


I am a big fan of floral scents......as you can tell.
I just wanted to share a few of my favorite floral scented items that are perfect for the Summertime :)




ULTA Sheer Fragrance Mist in Flower Blossom
I have literally had this huge bottle of fragrance mist for months...and I've barely made a dent in it!  The 8 fl oz bottle only costs about $10 at ULTA (It's actually on sale for $5 right now), so you get a lot of fragrance for your money.  The mist smells exactly what you think it might smell like....flowers.  It's a perfect light scent that you can spray all over your body before leaving the house.  It's fresh, light, and airy....aka perfect!




Jennifer Lopez Live Sexy Vibe Body Lotion
I can't help but laugh at the name of this body lotion.  "Sexy Vibe?" Come on, people! Haha.
I have gone through about two bottles of the Jennifer Lopez Live Perfume...it's a much stronger floral scent that lingers all day long.  When I received the body lotion as a package deal with the perfume one time, I tried it and was sold immediately!  I actually ended up liking the body lotion better than the perfume because it lasts even longer.  Whenever I wear this perfume lotion, random strangers will tell me I smell good or ask what I'm wearing.  Because it's a lotion, I feel as though it seeps into your pores, hence it lasts much longer.  You can go for the whole thing and put the lotion on first, and spray the perfume on top -- but that's just not for me.  I don't want to bombard people with flowers every time I walk into a room! I highly recommend this fragranced lotion.  It has such a beautiful smell, but isn't too overpowering for sensitive skin.  I purchased mine for about $30 at a Perfume shop in the nearest mall.




Bath & Body Works Hand Cream in First Bloom

My favorite Summer scent at Bath & Body Works is hands down First Bloom.  I have a huge 3-wick candle, and was in love at first sniff!  This hand cream is the perfect solution -- I can take it with me everywhere!  It's just the right size to fit in your purse, and it's an easy way to bring your favorite scent with you.  The cream is nice and thick, since it's specifically for your hands.  But it doesn't leave your hands greasy, so you can get on with your day without waiting for the layer of lotion to soak in.  The First Bloom Scent is to die for if you are a floral-scent lover!  The mini bottle is only $5 at Bath & Body Works.

xx

What are your favorite floral-scented items? 

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter
If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, leave me a comment or a tweet letting me know...so I can follow you back :)

14 comments:

  1. Those look like they smell so good! (:

    Also, I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Awards, since your blog is one of my favorites! <3

    xoxo, Aman | coffee chic Liebster Awards

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite scents for summer are Bath & Body Works' Body Sprays in White Citrus and Country Chic. I have one more scent that I like from VS, but they discontinued it. :( Body splashes are my favorite during the summer because they're not so heavily scented. :)

    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I have Country Chic...I love it too!!
      Darn...I hate it when things are discontinued. It always happens to our favorite!

      I totally agree about the body sprays

      Delete
  3. Oh wonderfully fun!! Looks like such a fun breezy fragrances!! Thanks for sharing these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite summer scent is Dolce Gabbana Light Blue! :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohhhhhhh I love the smell of that one! I wish I had it!

      Delete
  5. I love floral scents, too! I haven't been to Bath & Body Works in months, but the Fresh Bloom scent sounds lovely. I'm a huge fan of Sweet Pea! It's light, girly and refreshing.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh...if you love floral, you'll be in love with Fresh Bloom. The candle is amazzzzzing. Ooh me too!! Sweet Pea is glorious!

      Delete
  6. I love live by Jennifer lopez and I've never realised it says sexy vibe haha. great review:-)

    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I think this is the funniest comment I've ever had.
      I'm so glad you also use it! :)

      Delete