Friday, July 12, 2013

PRODUCT EMPTIES PART 3





























We made it! Welcome to Part 3 of my empties!!!  I hope you've liked this little series...featuring my trash (Haha)

Suave Body Wash in Sweet Pea & Violet
Body wash bottles are so easy to go through! I am a big fan of the Sweet Pea scent at Bath & Body Works, so I figured I should try getting a body wash with that beautiful floral scent...but a cheaper version. Suave's range of body washes are so inexpensive that it would be stupid not to try them! I was satisfied with the scent, when I was lathering up my loofa in the shower, but I must admit that the beautiful sweet pea & violet scent does not last throughout the day.  It's not one of those amazing body washes that you can smell all day long on your skin.  But I'm not complaining...$2 is worth is -- especially if you're on a budget. I'd repurchase!

A 12 ounce bottle only costs $2


Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvinator
I got this mini version in a Birchbox a bit ago.  I kept it in my shower...because I'm always too lazy to splash my face with water, slather on a product, and rinse it off of my face (making a huge puddle of water on the sink and on the bathroom floor...and usually on my clothes).  So keeping this in the shower was the best solution! The texture of this product is a bit sandy, but I LOVED IT.  I used the product about 2-3 times a week and got so much use out of this mini sample bottle.  My face looked noticeably brighter after using this.  I'd repurchase it if I had the money for a full-size bottle!

A full-size bottle is $34


It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner plus Keratin
I first tried this conditioner after my hair stylist used it on my hair.  When she was washing my hair, I got a huge whiff of this amazing smell...and I had to find out what product she was using.  Sadly, it was the It's a 10 conditioner. The scent of this product alone is reason to buy it. It makes your hair feel so soft and smooth, and gives off a beautiful smell throughout the day.  I would leave this conditioner on my hair while I washed my body, THEN rinse it out.  Amazing.  It's safe to say I would repurchase this...I've already gone through 2 of these! (My wallet is saying OUCH)

It costs about $20 at Target or ULTA, but you must buy it in-store.


Whish Shave Cream
I also got this mini bottle of shaving cream from a Birchbox a few months ago.  I couldn't get much use out of this product, because the bottle was so small! I used this shaving cream when I shaved my legs.  It gave off a nice scent and I have no complaints about it, but I would not repurchase.  I would simply rather buy a $2 shaving cream at Target instead.  

The full-size is available for $20



Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeeeep Conditioner
I cannot give this product enough praise.  It is an amazing deep conditioner that you leave on your hair for 3 minutes...it makes your hair soft, smooth, silky, shiny, everything! It is so inexpensive and TOTALLY worth it.  I have gone through probably 6 bottles of this.  I highly recommend trying this product out. You'll love it!

It only costs $2.97!!!


Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
They sell these sample packets for $4 at ULTA, or the huge tub of it for $33.  For some reason, I can't bring myself to purchase the big tub, but I have repurchased the little packets a few times.  This masque is blogged about A LOT...and I know why now.  It's a thick, creamy conditioning masque that you comb through your hair in the shower with.  I have to say this made my hair almost TOO soft.  It's that good.  It doesn't have a strong scent to it, but the fact that it transforms your hair into soft, flow-y amazingness speaks volumes.  I would highly recommend checking this masque out...even if you try the little sample packet like me :)

An 8.5 ounce tub costs $33 
xx


Have you tried any of these?! I know that hair masque and that Aussie Deep Conditioner are pretty popular among the blogging world :)


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter







44 comments:

  1. Oooooh gonna have to grab that Aussie deep conditioner... My summer hair needs some lovin big time. I've always loved Aussie- it smells so good! Great review girl!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! It's amazing for making your hair super smooth.....and it's so cheap :)
      Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. I need to try the it's a 10 deep conditioner since I love the spray! Also, the Aussie conditioner is amazing!

    I loved these series you did :)

    xoxo, Aman | coffee chic twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!! It can go pretty fast, though :(
      Aww thank you, Aman!!

      Delete
  3. Ouch! The It's a 10 conditioner is pricey! But I should check out the Aussie deep conditioner.

    Carol | Bitten Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! OUCH to our wallets!!
      The deep conditioner is amazinggggg

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love Aussie 3 Minute Miracle! Works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might try its a 10 conditioner I have some damaged ends from ombreing it recently and Im trying anything I can!
    I also LOVE aussies 3 min miracle. Great post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh the consequences of getting an ombre hair color :(((
      But yes, it's great for repairing!

      Thank youuuu

      Delete
  6. I'd really love to try that macadamia repair mask, heard great things about it :) xxxfrecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one thing I dont really look after is my hair which I know is bad! I have heard great things about these products and have really wanted to try the its a 10! But I didn't realise how cheap Aussie 3 minute was so I think I might start with that :)

    Katie xx
    http://katiesworld13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....you should start with the Aussie product!!!! Haha it's fun to try new hair products..especially when you can smell them in your hair throughout the day

      Delete
  8. I love Aussie products, I swear by them! There heat protectant is fab. I wish we could get its a 10 here in London :(.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing! An so cheap, right?!
      Awwww darn I didn't know they didn't have it in London :(( So jealous you live there!

      Delete
  9. It's official... I'm buying that hair masque!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish we had the aussie conditioner in the UK sounds fab!

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this one! Sorry for writing back that late - I had lots of stuff to do :( This weekend I‘ve been on a really impressive Fashion Show that kind of had a deep impact on me. I would love if you checked it out! Lots of Love, Kyra!

    Every Woman is beautiful and strong // Catwalk by „AnderStark“

    ReplyDelete
  12. That suave smells delicious

    S&R
    http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/TheRucksackRefinery

    New Post!
    http://www.cattaildown.com/my-blog/2013/07/vegetarian-swedish-meatballs.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok I LOVE that It's a 10 stuff! My sis is a hairstylist and got me some and I was instantly addicted. Haha
    Thanks for your comment, I was SO flattered!! I love Zooey Deshcanel :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is she really?!?! Ah!! No way..they sure suggested a great product to us!!!
      Awwww and you're very welcome!! Me too!! She's too cute and hilarious!

      Delete
  14. Great review! As I don't barely try new products, I enjoyed reading your review. I want to try some of the products here :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      Let me know if you like them!

      Delete
  15. lovely post. I definitely want to try that brightening up product. my skin's been looking so dull lately!x

    latest post: http://lilacbeam.blogspot.ca/2013/07/how-to-korean-ulzzang-inspired-gradient.html
    blog: www.lilacbeam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes!! It was so amazing!! And actually made a difference!

      Delete
  16. Love reading about your empties! The Aussie 3 minute miracle is really fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that makes me so happy!!!
      It is!!!

      Delete
  17. i really want to get the aussie deep conditioner! i love their products :)

    http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO many products you've used up! I have to get my hands on the aussie stuff!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Aussie 3 minute conditioner... I use it as my regular conditioner, it smells so good but most importantly gets the job done! I too have gone thru many bottles, wish they sold it in bigger containers!

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I couldn't agree more!! We need to buy it in BULK!!

      Delete
  20. Just came across your blog & I am loving it!

    I've just discovered how amazing hair masks are & love the l'oreal ever riche hair masque!

    Also, I love the it's a 10 leave-in spray and am able to find it on amazon.com for a lot cheaper than at target or ulta! I've never used the deep conditioner but it might be worth looking on there!

    sundays grace beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay!! I'm so glad you like it :))) Thank you!

      Ooh I'll have to add that L'Oreal masque to my wish list, then!!
      That's such a good idea...Amazon is the way to go!

      Delete
  21. 3 minute miracle is absolutely amazing. Gotta love a product that works and doesn't cost more than $5.

    SimplySkinDeepBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete