Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SUCCULENTS

Sorry I haven't posted too many things lately...I've been quite busy with work.   It's been a stressful few days. My boss even told me yesterday "EARTHHH TO KELLY."  <--- Rude, right? Oh well...today's a new day.    

I just wanted to share this picture of the hanging succulent plant I got my sister for Mother's Day (I got one for my mom too).  Isn't it the cutest? I adore succulents -- they're so stylish and mini!!  I swear...everything mini is too cute to resist!




I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Oh, and if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, let me know that you read my blog...so I can follow you back :)

<3 Kelly


8 comments:

  1. Hey, sometimes life keeps us busy and we end up distracted. It happens. ;)

    Carol | Bitten Glam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope things at work get better. Stress can be an awful thing, but it's sadly a natural part of life. And girl, it's totally okay! You don't have to apologize for being busy lol. Those succulents are super cute, what an amazing gift to give to your sister. I've never heard of them before, but I think this could be such a cute addition to the apartment I'm getting soon. Thanks for the update :)

    The Indie Byline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...it's tough, but someone's gotta do it!
      They loved the succulents!! They would be great for the apartment...add a touch of color and life to your room :)
      Thank you for your kind words <3

      Delete
  3. My mom has like a million of those plants!! Stress at work is no fun. Hope things lighten up for you and get better : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha how funny! You've got that right...thank you so much Anna <3

      Delete