Wednesday, July 3, 2013

TRUMP NATIONAL GOLF COURSE HIKE

I love it when I can spend the weekends doing activities outside....especially things that don't cost a lot of money! A couple of weekends ago, my best friend and I went for a hike in Palos Verdes....specifically around the Trump National Golf Course.  The hike was absolutely breathtaking.  It was such a clear day and spending time with my bff who lives about 1.5 hours away was great, as always.  I took my camera along and wanted to share some of the pictures from the hike.  We had so much fun on the trail, walking along the beach, and climbing on the rocks!  









We tried to take a picture of ourselves...it's much more difficult than it looks haha.  I mean...look at our hair! The wind was not on our side haha. My sunglasses are Vogue Brand..from Macy's/Sunglasses Hut ..the ones that I lost the other day :(








These beautiful waterfalls are part of the golf course...so beautiful!


Where do you like to go on the sunny weekends?

xx

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, let me know that you read my blog...so I can follow you back :)



<3 Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, you make me miss living by the ocean. I've just discovered you blog and love it so much that I want to share it with others! So I've nominted you for The Liebster Award: http://erinbulger.blogspot.ca/2013/07/liebster-award-040713.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice being close to the ocean, right?!
      Aww thank you!

      Delete
  2. Such lovely pics! I want to go to the beach now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... your pictures are gorgeous!! I'm not much of a golfer but I would love to go there just for the scenery.

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. You are always so sweet!
      Haha me too -- I was trying to take way too many pictures...while climbing on the rocks. Almost fell a couple of times haha.

      Delete
  4. That's beautiful, hope you had fun :) x

    myhelloannie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! Ahh it was so much fun. Definitely worth the hike :)

      Delete
  5. It looks beautiful out there, the waterfalls are absolutely amazing! I love walking in nature. Oh, I so want to go there!

    Love,
    Sofie
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolutely gorgeous! Right?! So fancy for a golf course.
      You would love it!

      Delete