Friday, August 23, 2013

BABY SHOES

My one and only beautiful niece had her very first birthday on August 15th!  I finally decided what I wanted to get her....mini Rainbow Sandals! If you've never heard of Rainbow Sandals...they're just amazing, great-quality flip flops.  I sadly don't even have a pair of my own (they're about $50)....but my sisters do! At least my niece will match her mommy and her other Auntie :)

























And thennnnnn.......after I bought the mini Rainbow Sandals, I saw these!! Pink/Denim Vans Sneakers!!! Aren't they cute?! I had to get them too!  My niece was looking so stylish at her birthday party....she wore the Vans to her party :)














































Everything mini/baby is so hard to resist!! I can't believe I bought her both pairs of shoes...but she's so worth it :) Hahaha and of course I had to do a little photo shoot of the shoes I got her.  You should see the two pairs of shoes that my mom got her!! 

I'll be sharing the pics from her 1st Birthday Party very soon!! Decorating/party prepping for that was so much fun! Even though there were almost 100 people attending!

<3 Kelly

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter

11 comments:

  1. awww these pairs of shoes are so cute!

    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. god how i love baby shoes, they're SO adorable. and it's even sweeter that she's going to match you and your sister, haha! awesome present :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these! I bet your little niece will look so pretty in them! I really like those sandals, adorable!

    Sofie x
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Vans are sooooooo cute! Tiny toesies!
    I know what you mean about baby things, i have two i'm always buying for, and as i work in the disney store sometimes it's just impossible not to!

    -Jade x
    Gracious Silhouettes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww such tiny cute shoes! Love this! xo Kelly chicnstylishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaww omg! These mini sandals are cute, but these mini Vans are even cuter! Looove them! :D

    I'd like to invite you to my Firmoo giveaway, you can win lovely glasses/sunglasses:

    http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.de/2013/08/firmoo-classic-series-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shoes qualify all the basic needs of a baby shoes.It is comfortable,lightweight and airy.So searching for a good baby shoes you must prefer them.

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are cute pair of shoes. The mini Vans look cute. I bet those shoes will look good on your neice. I bet she loved your presents. The rainbow sandals are just as nice as well. She must be very happy with what you got for her.

    - BabyShoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG so adorable!! I bought Mason a pair of Jordans... they are so cute!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would you please tell me where i can get that vans shoes.. thanx a lot. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete