Thursday, August 8, 2013

NAIL POLISH HAUL




























Okay...I went a little crazy and bought four new nail polishes the other day.  Yes...I know.  I don't need any more nail polish, but I just couldn't resist!

I bought all four of these from Wal-Mart with my gift card and I am in love with all four of them!


From Left to Right: 

Milani Nail Lacquer in Lavender Fizz
Sinful Colors Professional in Tempest
Sinful Colors Professional in Matte Dream On
FLOWER in Good Bud-dy














I am absolutely obsessed with purple...if you couldn't tell, and I have been eyeing the Milani purple shimmer nail polish for a while.  I am so glad I finally purchased it!   Right now, I have the Tempest on my nails, with the Lavender Fizz on my accent nail....and I am in love!  Both of the formulas are perfect!  Tempest is probably one of my absolute favorite shades I have ever worn, and I know I'll be repurchasing it in the future.  Also, I have never been so happy with a glitter nail polish before! The glitter in the Lavender Fizz is so fine and it looks so rich! It's hard to believe it is only a few dollars.

I put the pink Dream On nail polish on my toes! I had no idea it was a matte polish until it dried.  Oops! It is such a fun, bright color that I couldn't resist picking it up....but I wish it were the normal shiny finish instead of the matte finish.  All that being said, I still love it! It is a great formula, isn't sticky,and is super smooth when applying.  

I have yet to try the Drew Barrymore Flower nail polish in Good Bud-dy, but I just know it's going to be amazing! I mean...look at that color!

























xx


I just wanted to share my purchases with you lovely ladies!
Do you like the colors I chose?


<3 Kelly

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter

20 comments:

  1. I was actually pretty excited about Drew's make up line, because she always has a glowing face. That color is pretty amazing---let us know how it turns out!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavender f
    Fizz looks amazing! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these colors! I just found your blog and i really like it. I nominated you for a Liebster Award, to read more about it you can find it on my page! If you don't want to participate that is okay too :)

    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh love these colours! :) x

    http://glitterylove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all! You can never have too many nail polishes ;)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the colors are soo beautiful and the purple ones are stunning!!

    NovembreBeaute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Tempest is sooooooo pretty, I love it so much! <3 xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I love them all!! I totally do that all the time too. And since it's just polish I feel like it's a completely harmless purchase ;). Great color picks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing =)

    Check out my new post =) http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/08/flowers-in-my-mind.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the purple nail polish! My favorite :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love purples, I have so many different shades :P I seem to be buying loads of polishes atm :P

    Katie xx | Katies World

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooooh, i love the purple with the glitter :))
    cute colors for summer and fall!!
    xo, vicky

    www.gluehwurmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm kind of obsessed with lavender polish right now :) I just bought some too! Love that color from the Flower line too, I always want to try those polishes!
    P.S. I would look on eBay to find the legging shorts. It's seriously impossible to find them anywhere else lately!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Flower polish looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh I love the sparkly one!! It's so cute! :)
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been looking for a great pastel purple polish and found one after quite a long search. yes, I'm picky ;-)
    Love these colors a lot!
    Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment. I hope we can keep in touch!
    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow the Milani purple shimmer soooooo nice!
    Great post Sweetness.

    -Jade x
    Gracious Silhouettes

    ReplyDelete