Wednesday, August 28, 2013

NATALIE'S FIRST BIRTHDAY


























I had so much fun decorating and party-planning for my niece's 1st Birthday Party at a neighborhood park.  There were over 90 people that joined us, so it was a big one! We had water balloons, a delicious cake, a mini "smasher cake" just for Natalie, pictures hanging up high, flowers galore (making the centerpieces was my favorite part), a couple of cute banners made by my sister and friend, a chalkboard for an Instagram hashtag (I'm so glad I finally have a chalkboard now), and loads and loads of food!  We feasted on tri-tip sandwiches, a corn flakes cheesy potato dish, hot link sausages, fruit, salsas, 7-layer dips, chinese chicken salad, mexican wontons, and chicken wings to name a few.  I think she enjoyed herself...we had so much fun!  Thanks to Pinterest for inspiring me with a ton of ideas haha.








I wish this was my life every day....coffee, mason jars, raffia, and flowers!

Raffia extensions anyone? Hahaha




Here are the finished results....the centerpieces :)


The chalkboard Instagram sign I created!




SOOOOO DELICIOUS




The happy birthday girl!



The Infamous Smasher Cake!


Group shot of those of us who came early to set up! And Natalie smiling for the camera :)

I just wanted to share a few of the pics we captured from the party.  Thanks to each and every one of you for reading my blog.


<3 Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Wow, that cake looks gorgeous! Your little niece is so cute, and she's wearing your Vans already :) It seems like she had a lot of fun (and you too)!

    Sofie x
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the decorations are adorable! :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little girl! And wow, I wish I had your artistic talents! I'm sure she had a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing birthday :) looks better then my 18th party :P

    Katie xx | Katies World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww she is so cute! And love that cake too. :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely Birthday! Everything looks so cute!!! ♡Kyra
    Check out my newest stylish Outfit post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Balloons, instagram, AND centerpieces? You are a Pinterest hero--- I hope that you took lots of pics, because Natalie is going to want to look back at how awesome of a job her aunt did to prep for this bday party.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so beautiful, and she looks so pleased, bless her!
    I love the fact her outfit matches her cake and balloons!
    amyalaska | Beauty & Lifestyle blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so beautiful, and she looks so pleased, bless her!
    I love the fact her outfit matches her cake and balloons!
    amyalaska | Beauty & Lifestyle blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so beautiful, and she looks so pleased, bless her!
    I love the fact her outfit matches her cake and balloons!
    amyalaska | Beauty & Lifestyle blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is adorable! and the cake looks yummy! haha they grow so fast! I have a little nephew and his 1st birthday is in 3 weeks!!


    dreamouutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all of the sweet comments! We all had so much fun with the decorations.
    I must agree...my niece is one little cutie :)
    Thank youuuuu!

    ReplyDelete