Thursday, December 12, 2013

FAVORITE MAC LIPSTICK

MAC is known for their affordable, yet high-quality makeup.  Although it's more affordable than many brands, I still find it quite expensive.  A couple of months ago, I decided to finally purchase the MAC Rebel Lipstick....best decision ever.  Rebel is a blue-based berry shade that is unbelievably flattering.  Not only does it work perfectly for the Fall and Winter months....it makes your teeth look extremely white!  Because it is a satin finish, the application is quite smooth - and much smoother than the matte finish lipsticks, which tend to leave your lips chalky.  Rebel is long-lasting and is perfect for wearing all day long.  Since it is such a deep cranberry shade, it stains your lips for quite some time, which is great if you don't have a lot of time to reapply during the long work day.

I highly recommend purchasing the MAC Rebel Lipstick if anyone is looking for their next buy :)





























I've been wearing Rebel in a lot of my recent pictures on Instagram and Twitter! 

Like this lovely selfie I posted on my Twitter (hahaha)




Just click the links below to follow me <3

Twitter | Instagram

xoxo
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Rebel looks gorgeous on you! It always looks so much scarier in the bullet than it does on the lips... I really need to swatch it instore xx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour does look gorgeous on you! Mac lipsticks are the only ones I'll wear! The nudes are my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunning color! Love it. And I also find MAC quite expensive, haha.

    ReplyDelete