Thursday, December 26, 2013

HAND FOOD



























I finally bought my first SOAP & GLORY product!!! While browsing Sephora the other day...doing some Christmas shopping, I couldn't help but pick up a few things for myself.  I have seen so many good reviews on Soap & Glory products, so I decided to pick one up!

I got the Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream....and oh my goodness it was a great choice! Not only does the lotion smell great, but it feels amazing!  This little container is the perfect size to just throw in your purse and take on the go!

It leaves your hands suuuuuper hydrated, but doesn't make them too oily (big plus).

I highly recommend this brand of hand cream for those of you who love keeping your hands soft and smelling great!





























You can find it at Sephora for about $12

xoxo

Kelly

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin 

1 comment:

  1. great review! I love the scent of this hand cream x

    ReplyDelete