Monday, January 6, 2014

FOODIE BRUNCH AT CLAIRE'S


























Saturday morning, I enjoyed a lovely brunch with a few of my best friends.  We decided to go for brunch at Claire's at the Long Beach Museum of Art.  Choosing a place to go for brunch on the weekends is pretty easy when you live in such a gorgeous place....and restaurants with beautiful ocean views like Claire's are no exception.

A brunch with my foodies at Claire's at the Museum wouldn't be complete without a Mimosa or a Bloody Mary!  We were sure to start with a simple cup of coffee, but very soon after, we got to the good stuff.  The mimosas were perfection, and the Bloody Mary was uniquely delicious (it has cucumbers in it if you can tell).








































I decided on the Country Breakfast...complete with scrambled eggs, house potatoes, bacon, sausage, toast, and fresh fruit.  It's everything you could ask for in a breakfast.  The best part of the meal would have to be the potatoes...once I added a pinch of salt and pepper, they were perfection.  Having potatoes with red and green bell peppers and onions is always a good idea.  































The only other breakfast dish I have tried from Claire's was the Breakfast Burrito...and that does NOT disappoint!  If I were to choose between the Country Breakfast and the Breakfast Burrito, I'd definitely go with the Breakfast Burrito -- only because the fruit wasn't the freshest, and the sausage wasn't my favorite.  But all in all, it was a beautifully delicious breakfast with even better drinks.






And the best perk of all: it's connected to a museum!

Just wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures from the brunch.  If you go on a clear day, the view is breathtaking.  I hope you all had a lovely weekend...and for those of you on the East Coast: I hope you're staying warm and safe!

xoxo
Kelly

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter -- I update there daily :)


5 comments:

  1. wow it looks absolutely amazing and so yummy :) Great photographs!

    anacelinelabod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks sooo yummy! LIke DELISH esp the potatoes!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos , looks really yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty photos!! The carrot (???) on that Bloody Mary is a bit intimidating though.

    ReplyDelete