Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BEACH DAY IN JANUARY


























Living in Southern California has its perks.....like going to the beach in January.  It was literally 90 degrees outside in the beginning of January, so my family and I decided to do a beach day! 

We had so much fun running around in the sand, jumping for photos, and watching my niece play in the water.  She was even wearing the new purple tutu bathing suit I bought for her! I saw it at Target and couldn't pass it by!


Here are a few pictures my sister and I were able to capture from our lovely beach day!












































Isn't my niece the cutest thing?! 

...and I have to give a big thanks to my sister for getting some amazing pictures as well!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!

<3 Kelly


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin


What I'm wearing:
Floral Kimono from Charlotte Russe
Black Tank Top from Forever 21
Ripped Jeans from Marshalls
Flash Lenses Sunglasses from Nordstrom
Green Round Sunglasses from Nordstrom

18 comments:

  1. You look stunning!
    I can not imagine that in some places in the world it's actually summer right now, haha! Seems like you hade a wonderful day at the beach!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my..thank you! Haha isn't it so crazy how there can be a snow storm on one side of the world...and a sunny day on the other?!

      Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely day! I would love to be at the beach right now!! I love your outfit too :) x

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely did! And thank youuuuu!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, your post is fantastic for a girl on a wintery day in Utah! I used to live in La Jolla and this really made me crave some beach time. Thank you for letting me live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you can live vicariously through me any day! I'm jealous of you...you probably get actual seasons! Ahhhhh La Jolla is beautiful!!

      Delete
  4. Such pretty photos! I'm in Toronto where it's been -15 degrees celsius lately... and to top off the miserable cold, we got 20cm of snow yesterday! Not fun. I cannot wait for the warm weather to make it's way over here! Super jealous! x

    Emily | HONEY LOAF x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NEGATIVE 15 degrees celsius?!! That is insane to me!! I have never even seen it snow! Stay cozy over there!!

      Delete
  5. how fun and pretty! it's snowy and in the single digits here. bummer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness..cozy up with some hot chocolate!

      Delete
  6. So wish I was somewhere sunny right now, awful weather in the UK :(

    Mon Petit Billet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww man....well hopefully it'll get better pronto!

      Delete
  7. amazing photos! I'm loving the sunny beach pictures so so much - this makes me miss my days back in Sydney! <3
    Check out my Streetstyle post at London Fashion Week and share your thoughts! :)
    ALxx
    http://www.superrassspy.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Ahhhhh I wish I were in Sydney too!! I shall :)

      Delete
  8. your pictures are so beautiful. isn't it wonderful living in a place that's warm in the winter? I love your blog and I nominated you for the sunshine award! you can check it out here: http://graceblumberg.blogspot.com/2014/02/sunshine.html

    xx
    grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! It is quite amazing...we're spoiled here in southern California! I'll check it out! Thanks :)

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous photographs! Feels weird reading a post about going to the beach in January, as the UK is freezing cold and rainy right now! xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete