Monday, March 17, 2014

FOREVER 21 HAUL | SUNNIES


Flash lenses anyone?! I have been loving flash/mirror lenses sunglasses for months now! I'm sure you've seen my sunglasses from the beach a few months ago.  I think the reflective lenses, with the shades of turquoise, blue, and green just scream sunshine.  Living in California, I can't help but think about summer all year long.  Yesterday it was literally 91 degrees! IT IS STILL WINTER, PEOPLE! That's what we get for being in Southern California.  

Several months ago, I noticed that Forever 21 was finally getting the sunglasses with mirror lenses in stock, so I had to buy three pairs...naturally.  Here are a few of the pairs that I picked out!




Those darn aisles before the cashier get me every time!! I had to pick up this cute little compact mirror.  It is the perfect size....and it's hot pink!

A girl can only resist so many things.



Do any of you like the flash lenses trend?


xoxo Kelly

F0668 Standout Clear Round Sunglasses in Green/Multi | Forever 21
F4374 Iconic Aviator Sunglasses | Forever 21
F0668 Standout Clear Round Sunglasses in Orange/Multi | Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. absolutely love the first pair!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there £150 worth of high end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forever21 always has the best sunnies! Plus, they are so cheap! You can't go wrong :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flash lenses have such a fun look! The great thing about buying accessories at F21 is that you're not doing too much damage even if you picky up more than a few things. I try to resist looking at the bins on the way to the cashier cause they always get me :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg-you're so lucky!!! It's supposed to rain for the next 7 days in Seattle. I want the Cali sun! Love the sunnies! My favorites are the aviator style ones. The flash lenses are so fun and definitely scream sunshine : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete