Saturday, March 1, 2014

ISSE LONG BEACH 2014 HAUL





I was fortunate enough to attend the Professional Beauty Association's International Salon & Spa Expo only one week after going to IMATS LA!  This ISSE show is only open to those that have a cosmetology license, esthetician license, own/operate a salon, etc....so it's an exclusive show, but there are about 30,000 attendees with hundreds and hundreds of booths.

It is by far the best beauty/hair show that I have attended.  Honestly, IMATS is no comparison to this huge show.

Not only do they have dozens upon dozens of booths with hair products, hot tools, nail polish, facial products, and makeup items....it is bombarded by so many presentations and demonstrations.  Literally, you will walk down an isle of about 40 different brands' booths, and you will see 10 different people getting their hair cut and styled by professionals.  It is an unbelievable experience...not just a place to shop.

Even if you just walk around the different expo halls, you will be handed beautiful large bags from different brands.  These reusable bags were not only cute...they usually had tons of samples inside!! (I didn't figure that out until I got home)  I kind of wish I grabbed each bag that was offered.  Next time!



The products that are there are extremely inexpensive.  Most (if not all) brands give huge discounts for the expo attendees...so I definitely took advantage of attending!  I mean...Essie nail polish was 6 for $20.  And if you're familiar with the store called Cosmoprof (only licensed cosmetologists may purchase from that store)...they have a HUGE section of the Expo with products for SO CHEAP.  I mean OPI nail polish was $2.50!  I would highly encourage any beauty lover to attend ISSE if they get a chance!

Here are some of the photos I was able to capture at the expo....
























Have you ever been to ISSE before? 

Let me know if you'd like me to review any of the products in my ISSE Haul!

<3 Kelly


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin



12 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds like fun! The bags of beauty samples sound awesome haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Haha that was the best part!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It so was!! It was like beauty heaven!

      Delete
  3. That's amazing! You are very lucky you got to go there! I really like your blog though! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by both of my blogs sometime too (I'm from England) and I post my outfits and personal style on Raindrops of Sapphire and general fashion from celebs and brands on The Fashion Supernova! I hope you have a lovely day and I'm looking forward to your next post :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire
    The Fashion Supernova

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an amazing experience! And thank you -- I'll check out your blog :)))

      Delete
  4. I've never been to ISSE before, but it looks like a beauty lover's paradise. I wouldn't even know how to use all those different makeup brushes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!!! Haha ahhh they had so many experts there...I'm sure they'd teach us :)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow what an amazing haul!!!! I love the look of those gorgeous Orly polishes, such amazing shades xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think I bought too much...but yes!! I wish I would have gotten some of them!

      Delete